D-Fam

D-Fam

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Disney Class Registration

So I know it's been FOREVER but this summer I'm working kind of in the middle of nowhere and I don't get service or wifi or whatever. So because of this, when class registration went up, I didn't know and therefore got waitlisted for a class I wanted. Darn. So basically how it works is you log into this completely un-Disney related website and sign in with your email and last name. Super easy. You will go through a page that's all about the different classes, just informational stuff. Then you continue to a mini survey, and finally to the class registration page. You can read about all the classes on the DCP website, but they're separated by the typical classes with homework that are most likely to transfer for credit, the exploration series which are essentially seminars, and major specific classes. I wanted Exploring Disney Heritage, and Exploring Environmentality and Sustainability. I don't need class credit though, so I get free rein :) They will have multiple days and times, and you bubble in your desired time. I picked Thursdays from 2:30-4:30 for EES (I think). Heritage was full so I bubbled "waitlist me and let me know if something opens up". This is 4 days or so after registration went up, so that class goes fast. All classes are from September 25th - November 13th. So basically in the off season. I have heard that you're guaranteed your class day off, so I would get all Thursdays off in that time period, but I don't know if that's true. And FYI the same class can meet on different days. So for example, my roommate and I are both in EES, but her class is on Wednesdays and mine is on Thursdays. So if you want a class with a friend, coordinate that and sign up at the same time! The major specific classes all go fast as well as Heritage, and I didn't pay much attention to the standard classes. I'M SO EXCITED. It looks like most if not all of the Exploration series classes do lots of field trips to the parks, and there's no homework, so you might want to look into that if class credit isn't a priority. Well that's about all I got. My arrival date is officially in 62 days!!! AHHHH!

Also. There's a super awesome girl I work with this summer who is also doing the DCP, but her arrival date is August 11th, and she's Merchandise. Crazy small world, right!? So thankful to be getting to know her :)

Also also, in case you're wondering. I work at Deer Valley Ranch in Colorado, waitressing and housekeeping and stuff. So that's where Katy and I met. But it's super gorgeous and fun here, you should probably check it out :)

Make it a magical day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment