D-Fam

D-Fam

Monday, June 1, 2015

I'M GOING TO....

....DISNEYLAND!

I am BEYOND excited to announce that I get to go to Disneyland and California Adventure this July 7 & 8! AND EVEN BETTER, I get to go with THREE of my DCP roommates! How cool is that?! Lindsey and I will road trip the 18 hours down to LA, with an overnight stop in Ashland, Oregon. We will stay at Ashley's house because she lives in LA, and Mikaela will meet us there! I am SO excited to see my roomies again <3 We're going to do Disney's California Adventure (DCA) the 7th, and Disneyland Resort (DLR) the 8th. We're going to be all cute and wear our alumni t-shirts one day with our DCP hats, and the other day we're all dressing up as Avengers. I get to be Thor. Poor Ashley is the Hulk hahaha.

I am so excited to be there for the Diamond Celebration festivities! My good friend from Studio Catering Co. is doing a summer alumni program selling dole whips on Main St., so I'm also super excited to see her :) She said the parades and fireworks are AMAZING! AND GUESS WHAT ELSE?! WE HAVE RESERVATIONS FOR BLUE BAYOU! For those of you who don't know what that is, it's the fancy restaurant INSIDE the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. So good. I've been missing Disney A LOT recently, so I'm very happy I get to experience some Disney magic, even if it's not Disney World. Yes, I actually prefer Disney World to Disneyland, but they're both INCREDIBLE parks. I've got a lovely countdown going and everything!

I'll update you all in July with pictures and everything on our Disneyland vacation, but here are a few pictures from my spring break trip LAST YEAR to Disneyland with my college friends!


Radiator Springs


Princess Aurora with Ellie, Grant, and I!


Splash Mountain feat. creeper in the back


Selfie with Princess Tiana <3


Ellie, Grant, and I in front of the castle!

Well that's it, I just wanted to share the good news! Have a beautiful, wonderful, joyful, MAGICAL week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment