D-Fam

D-Fam

Saturday, May 28, 2016

DCP Bucket List Spring 2017

Here's my bucket list for the spring program! Last time I made a bucket list and didn't follow it at all so I hope next year I can actually check stuff off my list.

Parks:

  • Go to all 4 parks in one day
  • Stay at the Magic Kingdom from the park opening welcome show until after Wishes
  • Eat in all of the countries in Epcot
  • Go to Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
  • Ride every single Disney ride at least once, no matter how "little kid" of rides they are
  • Go character hunting
  • Get pictures with Rapunzel, Hercules, Anna and Elsa, Ariel, and Pooh
  • Stay in Magic Kingdom for the Kiss Goodnight 
  • Try the weird food, who knows, it might be good!
  • Try the sodas from around the world (yes, even the Beverly!)
  • Watch the 4th of July fireworks at Magic Kingdom
  • Use the cast member discounts as often as possible
  • Save my money for fun days in the parks
  • Camp out early to get a perfect spot for Wishes
  • Watch all of the parades at least once
  • Watch all of the shows at least once
  • Do the Backstage Magic tour 
  • Get pixie dusted in Magic Kingdom
  • Invite coworkers to adventure around the parks with me
  • Ride Dumbo during Wishes
  • Go to cast member exclusive events such as special showings of parades or shows!
  • DiveQuest
  • Drink around the world (over the course of 4 months)

Resorts:

  • Take on the Kitchen Sink challenge with my roommates! If you don't know what this is, look it up.
  • Spend a night at the Grand Floridian 
  • Go to every single Disney resort
  • Make an effort to eat in as many resort restaurants as possible 

Outside Disney:

  • Get a season pass for Universal Studios
  • Drink my weight in Butterbeer at Universal Studios
  • Go to the beach
  • Go to SeaWorld
  • Eat at Mythos for dinner in Universal Studios
  • Go to a musical
  • Visit the Florida Keys

DCP Home Life:

  • Make at least one big homemade family dinner with my roommates 
  • Make an effort to meet my neighbors in our apartment complex
  • Make at least one homemade (not out of a box!) meal a week, hopefully more...
  • Take a day once in awhile to sit back, sleep in, and have a Disney marathon to recharge
  • Go to as many housing events as possible!
  • Do something special for all my roommate's birthdays on the program
  • Don't spend all of my money on groceries
  • Attend the CP graduation and get a picture with Mickey 

Other:

  • Explore Downtown Disney
  • Go on a Disney cruise
  • Take a million pictures
  • Go to Earl of Sandwich for lunch
  • Go on at least one spontaneous adventure a week!
  • Get the salted caramel sundae at Ghiradelli in Downtown Disney
  • Don't stress the small things
  • Go see the Beauty and the Beast midnight premier
  • Send my friends/family a Disney postcard
  • Send my sister a Disney care package <3
  • Blog and/or vlog my whole program so I can look back on my amazing memories
  • Go to both Disney waterparks 
  • Cry my eyes out when I watch Wishes for the last time with zero shame <3
And that's my list! A lot of it was on my old list but I've also added some new items and taken away the fall specific ones. You can find my bucket list for fall 2014 here: http://livingthedcpdream.blogspot.com/2014/04/dcp-bucket-list.html

On another note, approximately 3 months until I can apply for spring 2017!! ALREADY SO EXCITED AND NERVOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment