D-Fam

D-Fam

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

WDW Trip Day Four: HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

Our final day of our amazing trip ended in my home park! I only had about two hours here, because I had to catch the bus back to the hotel at 1:15pm. Luckily there's not a WHOLE lot to do in Studios right now, especially since Sarah doesn't do Rockin' Rollercoaster OR Tower of Terror! So we did Star Tours, then went and saw Beauty and the Beast show (which I had never seen before, but always meant to go see). It was super cute but I must admit that I prefer Disneyland's Aladdin! SIDE NOTE: SO MAD THEY'RE TAKING IT AWAY. It's seriously so good!! And there is no need to put in ANOTHER Frozen show, there are plenty already. Anyway, getting sidetracked. Well we got to go visit my old restaurant which was super fun, I got to see an old coordinator, bartender, and three of my old coworkers! One of them is now a coordinator which is great, she deserves it! I tried a pina colada for the first time, and was surprisingly disappointed. I think I prefer the virgin version hahaha! Sweet sugary drinks just don't do it for me.

Well I had a 5:15pm flight home, and had such a fun flight! I took a short nap in the beginning, but for the next 3 hours ended up playing with the little girl next to me. She was in first grade and wanted me to help her with her homework, then play makeup games on her iPad with her, then play with her fortune teller (remember those?! "Pick a color. Y-E-L-L-O-W. Now pick a number..."). She was SO darling, telling me all the characters she got to meet in Disney World. Her grandma was also in our row and was a really neat person, she grew up in Holland. So they were incredibly fun to sit with. The little girl's name was Annika, and at the end of the flight she goes "maybe next time I go to Disney World, we can meet up in Hollywood Studios and meet Baymax". And as if that wasn't cute enough she then says "well I hope you're on my next flight, this was fun!". OK STOP. So cute. It was her first flight ever, to and from Orlando. Well turns out her and her grandma live in Fort Collins too! They were both extremely sweet and made the flight fly by. And like that, my vacation was over :( I got home around 10:30pm, then had to be up the next morning for my 8am class. Had class from 8am to 1:30pm, then work from 2pm to 8:30pm. I just got off work so I'm now FINALLY home. It's been a very very very long day. I wish I was back at Disney World :( But let's be honest, I'll be back there again soon enough ;)


So weird without the hat :(


The worst part of the whole trip, besides leaving (obviously), and not being able to use my cast discount, was not having our whole apartment there with us. I've been lucky enough to be able to see 4 of my 5 other roommates in the 10 months since our program ended, but it would be so amazing to be able to meet up in our old home <3 LOVE YOU ALL! #26301

No comments:

Post a Comment