D-Fam

D-Fam

Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Waiting Game

It's officially February. Which means....APPS COME OUT! There's been lots of talk of the applications for fall of 2014 dropping February 6th, which would be THIS THURSDAY. I've waited two years for this and now it's almost here! Such a weird feeling. Ever since my junior year of high school two years ago I've been dreaming of being able to do the DCP, but now that applications are almost here I'm getting nervous. What if I don't make it in? Everyone already has roommates for next year, and my four year plan is built around this so that would suck. Send good thoughts my way please! Haha I'm SO prepared but I still get butterflies every time I think about it. Well that's all. Nerves are coming out! I'll make another blog post as soon as I fill out step one of the application process, but for now have a very magical Super Bowl Sunday :) GO SEAHAWKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment