D-Fam

D-Fam

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

I GOT MY FALL EXTENSION!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY NEWS Y'ALL!!! I got offered a fall extension!!! WOOOOOO :) Acceptances came out June 19th, and we were told we would hear back by June 20th. Rejections seemed to go out on June 20th, but that might just be within my friend group! Of my coworkers, three of us got extensions and three didn't. One got offered PhotoPass, one merchandise, and then I got same role and same location! So I'm the only one staying in the circus, at least as a CP.

I put same role and same location as my fourth choice, and that was what I was offered. My coworker who got merchandise had same role, same location as her second choice and merch as her third and got offered merch. Then my last coworker who got an extension had PhotoPass as his first choice and got it! So super random (in our opinions) on what you get offered. My roommate, Grace, also got same role, same location (Mouse Gear in Epcot). Also super weird, there are two different end dates for the fall but they choose your end date for you. So I could have gotten November 30th or January 4th, and they assigned me January 4th. My roommate, Grace, got November 30th so we probably won't be able to live together for our extension.

My original extension end date for summer was July 27th, and my transfer date for my fall extension is July 30th. I'm BEYOND excited for my extension, I'm just sad that not all my friends got their extensions. I think the most important aspect of the extension apps they look at is how clean the record card is, judging off who got accepted/rejected of my friends. I could totally be wrong, but my friends that didn't get an extension all had 6 or 7 points and a couple had a reprimand, but those of us who were accepted all had like 3 points or less. I know they also look at hours worked and stuff like that, but if I were to take a guess at what is most important for an extension, I would say record card.

Well that's my little fall extension update! Super pumped to get to experience Disney World in the fall and winter (again). ALSO I'll likely get to cross train at either Mermaid or Mine Train! So I'll keep you updated on that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment