D-Fam

D-Fam

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Week Eight

We officially reached our halfway point for our program...WHAT. SO crazy that all the Christmas festivities start up tomorrow! BUT I AM SO EXCITED. It's been Halloween for two months, so I'm ready for the next holiday. We change our cupcake every month or so, so we just got in a pumpkin with maple frosting cupcake which is pretty exciting...and I finally got register trained! SO NICE. Shifts seriously go by so much faster this way. Last week I took a much needed glorious three day weekend, and it was fantastic. Thursday class we had the animal care manager from Animal Kingdom Lodge come and speak and HE WAS SO GOOD and it's something I'm really interested in, so that was great. Friday I went to Hollywood Studios and finally saw shows! I did the Frozen Sing-A-Long which is actually super cute, Indiana Jones, and Fantasmic. I also ate so much sugar that I had a 48 hour stomachache. So don't do that. Saturday I went to Magic Kingdom and brought my nice camera, and just played. It was 50s and 60s all weekend which was a nice change, finally some fall weather! Cast preview for Osborne Christmas whatever the whole title is, is tomorrow night, with guest showings starting on Friday. So that means starting Friday our hours are extended to 7pm, and I have later shifts (no complaints here!). So basically all next week I'm 2pm-8pm, but I might see if I can come in early a few times and get 8 hour shifts instead. Elsa lights up the castle tomorrow night for the first time, so Christmas is upon us! Christmas merch is already out at MK and I had to buy Mickey Christmas PJs, so so so cute.

To make up for my 3 day weekend, I'm working 40 hours this week with just one day off. I need money. Everything's been great. Work is finally not scary for me, study abroad is all coming together, and it's cooling down!! Life is just really good :) Big congrats to all those who got accepted for spring!! Y'all are going to have the most magical experience EVER. I think I covered it all. Our holiday coupon booklets came out, which I probs already mentioned, but I'm planning on using my dining discounts soon!! (one 30% off, one 40%, and one 50%) That's it for now, have a magical week <3


We can now link our maingates (entrance pass) to a magic band, and we get one for free!! They came in these adorable personalized boxes, so here's mine :)



No comments:

Post a Comment