D-Fam

D-Fam

Monday, November 17, 2014

Week Ten

I can't believe it's week ten already...it's almost THANKSGIVING! WHAT! So scary. Well I finally got sick :( I had to call in one day last week, and sounded like a chain smoker for two days. It was just a really bad cold, but it lasted a week! Well all week I worked 2-8, and I was scheduled 30 hours this week (all 2-8) but picked up an extra shift that's like 11:45-6:30 or something. So I'm working 6 days this week, like two weeks ago. Next week I'm scheduled 33 hours, so a couple of 7 and 8 hours shifts. I'm off on Thursday this week, so my roommate Lindsey and I are going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!! YAY!!!! We're going to spend the whole day at Magic Kingdom. Lunch reservations at Tony's, then random fast passes throughout the day :) So psyched.

Next week I have Tuesday and Wednesday off which is weird, because I never have those days. But I think it's because Thanksgiving is on Thursday, so most full timers and part timers get it off. Tuesday is going to be a chore day for the most part, but Wednesday Lindsey and I are going to Animal Kingdom (haven't been in FOREVER) and eating dinner at the Rainforest Cafe! I love food. So much happy. And right after Thanksgiving, all the Christmas festivities start up in Epcot, and the gingerbread houses are open in the resorts across property, so we have A LOT to look forward to! Definitely going to try go to various Candlelight Processionals. They just have SUCH good speakers!! I really want to see Jodi Benson (Ariel), Whoopie Goldberg, and Jonathon Groff (Kristoph form Frozen). I probably spelled those all wrong. Oh well. Well today we had a tornado watch, it was pouring rain all day long so we were swamped. The rest of the country is experiencing some cold chill or something, because it's snowing everywhere. But tomorrow we have a high of 59, so that's pretty cold for us! I think on Friday after work I am going to see Big Hero 6 with some coworkers, and FINALLY get Earl of Sandwich. I've been wanting to try it since I got here, but haven't made it back to Downtown Disney!

What other news...we are decorating for Christmas in the apartment, and I'm already constantly listening to Christmas music. Sorry but I'm one of those people who likes to start early...but I definitely have no plans for Black Friday. Sounds dreadful. Oh and I made resort reservations at the Beach Club for Lindsey and I the day before we fly home so that's super exciting! With our 60% discount it's only $80 a piece :) I'm going to do a post soon on my class I took, and get an apartment blog up, hopefully with a picture/video tour!

Have a magical week <3

No comments:

Post a Comment