D-Fam

D-Fam

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Week Nine

I can't believe how fast my program is going...it's scary. It is officially CHRISTMAS in Disney!! So that's exciting. The castle is now being lit up at night by Elsa, I have yet to see it but I will on Wednesday after work! Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights (I think I got the name right?) started two days ago, so our hours are now extended to 7pm. The cast preview was Wednesday at 9pm, and it was only open to cast members and we could use our guest passes to get up to three others in. They have out free hot chocolate and snickerdoodle cookies which was super fun and cute :) I highly recommend doing a cast preview. Osborne Lights is super cool, it's like two hours of lights synced to Christmas music, from traditional to modern remixes. My favorites are Carol of the Bells by Trans Siberian Orchestra and the traditional songs :) There's also a nativity scene, and other religious elements which I think is pretty cool. This takes place on Streets of America which is right next door to us, so we get to hear the music at night which is super fun <3 We get to dance and sing and make people happy. It finally cooled down, so I bring my jacket to work most days, which is awesome.

My last day of class is Thursday :( So weird since I've been in class basically my entire program. I absolutely loved my class. I'll do a post on it later, but last week we got to do marine sciences stuff backstage of the Seas in Epcot which was SO SO SO cool oh my gosh. We got to go ABOVE the massive gigantic tank where they keep all of the marine animals, and it was like the coolest thing ever, but I'm super into marine biology so it's kind of my thing. Well aside from Christmas stuff and class, since our hours are extended now I have a lot of 2-8pm shifts which is pretty unusual. I finally got register trained! Did I mention that last week? Probably. I love it. Let's see, what else...Christmas decorations have exploded within our apartment. Some Thanksgiving as well, but we were so ready to be done with the past two months which were all Halloween. Once Upon A Time is intense. I went grocery shopping. My sister is starting to apply for college. That's about it! I'm in such a routine now that I forget what I write on here and what I leave out!! I worked 40 hours this past week, and I work 31 this week, so I'll try pick up a shift. Yep. That's it. Hope y'all have a fabulous and magical week <3

No comments:

Post a Comment