D-Fam

D-Fam

Monday, December 22, 2014

Week Fifteen

I just got my last work schedule. Excuse while I go bawl my eyes out. I can't believe my program is almost OVER! Insane. Well my family comes tomorrow! YAY! We're staying at Saratoga Springs, and they're here for a week. We're doing all four parks plus Universal, and I only have to work three days out of the eight that they're here. So that's pretty sweet :)

Last week was pretty good! I worked at Backlot Express for the first time since September, so that was a little odd haha. I got an ER on Wednesday, went to Universal on both Tuesday and Thursday, and called in sick on Friday. So a very easy week. If/when you go to Universal Studios....GET THE BUTTERBEER ICE CREAM! It's actually heaven in a cup. Also, Panda Express does Cast Member discounts so that's awesome <3 This week I got to be inside a lot, and on register a lot, so it was a very good week :) Also my location is BOMB and they feed us a lot. I cannot believe Christmas is almost here...I work 2-8 on Christmas, but we'll probs get more free food so it's okay ;) Next week I am off Monday (family still here) and Friday the 2nd. I picked up a PAC shift (those parade people that wave their wands around) at Magic Kingdom, so that should be fun! On New Years Eve I work from 3-11, so that should be dreadful. Just because apparently they hand out free horns, and children. Not that they hand out children, but kids are kids and don't shut up. Yeah that was awk but whatever hahah. Um that's all I have to say. Lindsey, Mikaela, and I have reservation for the Beach Club on the 5th, so we can take the Magical Express on the 6th to go home. Woah. My roomies and I have dinner reservations at Tony's for the 4th, but we're going to try for Be Our Guest! Yep, I'm boring, I know. Okay so that's all....until next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment