D-Fam

D-Fam

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Week Fourteen

MY FAMILY COMES IN ONE WEEK! I am so excited. But that also means I leave Disney in only three weeks :(((( That's insane. Well I worked six days in a row this week, nothing exciting there haha. I was off yesterday (Monday) and I'm off on Thursday, and both days are being spent at Universal. My pass is blocked out starting Friday, so I'm taking advantage of it! Yesterday Sarah and I went to Universal, and I tried hot butterbeer for the first time. It's super good, but pretty rich. I think frozen is my favorite? I don't know, my opinion changes every time I go hahaha. We rode the Gringott's ride, the castle ride, and the Men in Black ride, which is similar to Toy Story where you shoot things for points (I lost of course). We also ate at the Leaky Cauldron, which has similar food to the Three Broomsticks. I got the stew, which I don't need to get again. It was just okay. This week I'm either off at 8 or 6, so at least I'm not closing EVERY day. Tomorrow I get off at 6, so I'm going to meet up with Lindsey after work to see the gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian! And probably the Contemporary too. So that's exciting. Thursday is off to Universal again but with Katy! All my roommates and I are doing a secret santa, so we'll probably do gifts sometime in the next week as well.

So I'm really out of ideas for what else to write, but I think I'm going to do an apartment post next! Alright this was super boring, but that happens when you get in a schedule! Have a magical night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment