D-Fam

D-Fam

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Week Thirteen

Well officially two weeks until my family comes to visit...crazy because that also means two weeks until Christmas!! AH! So exciting. But only four weeks until our program is over...absolutely insane. It's been such a magical and wild ride. Well this week I had Wednesday/Thursday off, and then Sunday/Monday. So my days off were pretty close together. Wednesday and Thursday seem so long ago I can hardly remember what I did...hahaha. But I definitely went to Epcot and got to do some exploring of Holidays Around the World. I tried a hot salted caramel from Germany, rice pudding from Norway, and a turkey waffle from Promenade Refreshments. I'm pretty sure I already blogged about this last week? Well anyway, on Thursday I went Christmas shopping at Downtown Disney with my coworker Lizzie, so that was pretty fun (and expensive). Sunday I went to Epcot again with Lindsey, and we just kind of wandered. And ate. Monday was awesome! I went to Yak and Yeti with two coworkers, and Monday night we had a Cast Member movie night! So basically all SCC and Backlot cast members met up at Sci Fi (that restaurant that is modeled to be a drive in movie theater), and we got to watch Elf on the big screen, and they provided cookies, s'mores, gingerbread cupcakes, popcorn, and soda. I love how much cast appreciation goes on in Studios, I really do <3 I'm off Monday and Thursday of next week, so yay! This week is a mix of closing and normal shifts, so finally I'm not closing everyday. Here's some random photos taken recently.





No comments:

Post a Comment