D-Fam

D-Fam

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Week Twelve

IT'S DECEMBER! So crazy. SO SO crazy. Let's see, so far it's been pretty wonderful. Sorry if I repeat something, but time just kind of runs together here and I forget when these things happened hahaha. I went to Downtown Disney with my coworkers Lizzie and Matt and we went and saw Big Hero 6 at the Fork & Dine AMC theater. I highly recommend both the movie and the Fork & Dine. It's a movie theater with tables in front of you. So you have a waiter and a menu, and can ring him at any time to bring you food for you to eat as you watch the movie. Super cool experience, but expensive. I also finally went to Earl of Sandwich! The holiday turkey sandwich is SO GOOD AH. I bought my family's Christmas gifts at World of Disney in DTD, a very dangerous store haha. I worked six days in a row which was good, but I closed every single night which gets old pretty quick. We got a new seasonal cupcake for December, gingerbread with cream cheese frosting. So that's exciting. Last week for my days off I went to Animal Kingdom with Lindsey and ate at the Rainforest Cafe, which is a cool restaurant but not worth the money. Today I was off and went to Magic Kingdom in the morning, Epcot in the afternoon.

Holidays around the world in Epcot has started and it's absolutely fabulous. Picture a smaller, holiday version of Food & Wine. I got a sweet potato waffle with turkey, gravy, and green bean casserole at Promenade Refreshments, a hot salted caramel at Germany (literally tastes like a liquefied Werther's caramel), and rice pudding from Norway. Candlelight Processional is also starting, my roommates saw Neil Patrick Harris and said it was fabulous. Tonight was Jonathon Groff (Kristoff) but we were too tired to stay. With the holidays coming up, our apartment is all decked out including a homemade 3D fireplace with our stockings. We are doing a secret Santa so that should be fun :) Tomorrow I'm off to Downtown Disney for the last of my Christmas shopping, dinner at T-Rex, and probably a Starbucks (the DTD Starbucks is the only Starbucks that will redeem your free drinks and stuff because it's a REAL Starbucks, unlike the park Starbucks). Now I'm just binge watching 25 Days of Christmas on the ABC website, which all Cast Members can watch for free! Three weeks until my family comes which means five weeks until my program is over....absolutely insane. This program seriously flies by...well I hope your holidays are magical, and your week is fabulous <3

No comments:

Post a Comment