D-Fam

D-Fam

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I GOT A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

So I now have a YouTube channel!! Yay! I'm seriously debating starting vlogs... (video blogs). I tried when I started my program, but it was just too awkward. Well now I think I might just do a few on my role, my experience, and stuff like that. So far I only have 3 videos up, one from the DCP, one from my summer on a dude ranch, and one from here in New Zealand. Here's the link to my DCP video, feel free to check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0dI_5rkEqE

Sorry that it's not incredibly interesting, I didn't film much footage while I was there. It's just the few videos I have mixed in with some photos :) I'll definitely be putting up more videos from New Zealand (since I happen to be here right now with a GoPro), but stay tuned for updates on vlogging! I hope y'all are having a magical week, and that everyone waiting to hear back for fall gets accepted!! <3

That's it for my brief update. I think I might attempt my first vlog...wish me luck ;)

UPDATE: I MADE A VLOG. It is probably the most awkward thing you have EVER seen in your life. But here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSN5B3c0O1w

No comments:

Post a Comment