D-Fam

D-Fam

Friday, January 16, 2015

Bucket List Re-Visit

So I went back to look at my "DCP Bucket List" and mark off what I did or didn't do. Here it is!

1. Go to all 4 parks in one day Closest I got was three...
2. Stay at the Magic Kingdom from the park opening welcome show until after Wishes Who has enough energy for that?! Never made the welcoming show :( But countless Wishes!
3. Take on the Kitchen Sink challenge with my roommates! If you don't know what this is, look it up. No Kitchen Sink, but ate at the restaurant!
4. Get a season pass for Universal Studios Check :)
5. Drink my weight in Butterbeer at Universal Studios Defs happened
6. Eat in all of the countries in Epcot I ate everywhere! DANG.
7. Somehow get dinner reservations at the Be My Guest restaurant Check! MOST MAGICAL PLACE EVER
8. Go to the beach Check :)
9. Go to SeaWorld Never happened, apparently everyone hates SeaWorld
10. Explore Downtown Disney Check!
11. Ride every single Disney ride at least once, no matter how "little kid" of rides they are Not even close
12. Go character hunting I met character, I did not hunt
13. Get pictures with Rapunzel, Hercules, Anna and Elsa, Ariel, and Pooh Only Ariel got a photo...
14. Make Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner with my roommates No dinner, but we did presents!
15. Go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Check <3
16. Go to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Check <3
17. Try the weird food, who knows, it might be good! Check I think? EPCOT Food and Wine has to count..
18. Try the sodas from around the world (yes, even the Beverly!) Yes! A million times
19. Take a million pictures Maybe not a million....
20. Buy Disney merchandise Ugh way too much $$$
21. Use the cast member discounts as often as possible OHHHHH yeah
22. Go to Earl of Sandwich for lunch Check! YUMMM
23. Eat at Mythos for dinner in Universal Studios Twice!
24. Go on at least one spontaneous adventure a week! Probably.
25. Get the salted caramel sundae at Ghiradelli in Downtown Disney Check! The best thing ever
26. Make an effort to meet my neighbors in our apartment complex LOL AS IF
27. Make at least one homemade (not out of a box!) meal a week, hopefully more...Make that once a month
28. Save my money for fun days in the parks Kinda check...
29. Camp out early to get a perfect spot for Wishes Twice!
30. Watch all of the parades at least once Check :)
31. Watch all of the shows at least once Everything but (both) Beauty and the Beast shows and Flights of Wonder!
32. Go to a musical Only on Disney property
33. Send my friends/family a Disney postcard I should have done this...
34. Be thankful everyday that I get to work in the most magical place in the world! Oh yeah!
35. Go to the Christmas Eve church service if I don't work I was with my family, but did Candlelight Processional which is pretty much the same :)
36. Make an effort to make our little apartment Christmas feel like a real Christmas Check!
37. Have a family style dinner once in awhile with my roommates Only with non homemade food haha
38. Don't stress the small things Erm...
39. Take a day once in awhile to sit back, sleep in, and have a Disney marathon to recharge Oh yes
40. Go see the Hobbit midnight premier I worked :(
41. Find an awesome Halloween costume hahahaha as if! I worked
42. Go to as many housing events as possible! Again with the hahahahaha I went to 0
43. Send my sister a Disney care package <3 I should have done this too....
44. Do something special for everyone's birthdays (all of my roommates except one have birthdays in fall!) Check!
45. Don't spend all of my money on groceries Check!
46. Go to cast member exclusive events such as special showings of parades or shows! Check! SO COOL
47. Always show up to work on time and with a good attitude Well I was always on time.
48. Visit the Florida Keys Noooo....
49. Make sure no day is wasted Check <3
50. Make incredible memories and make the most of this amazing opportunity :) BRB CRYING YES

No comments:

Post a Comment