D-Fam

D-Fam

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

New Hire Paperwork | Spring 2017

My new hire paperwork came today! There will be a link in the email for new users and for returning users. I thought I was a returning user, but my information wasn't recognized so I switched to new user and created a password (username is listed in the email). What the new hire paperwork basically is, is electronically signing a bunch of documents. You have to create an electronic signature which will turn out dreadfully, then allow that to be your signature for all documents. You simply press a button confirming you're signing.

These documents include information about costume rental/return, the Disney Look, confidentiality, safety, policy, bloodborne pathogens, tax information, the W-4 form, bank information if using direct deposit, and some other stuff. In total there are roughly 25 different documents you will need to either sign or fill out. If you're using direct deposit, have your checkbook nearby so you can easily find your account number and routing number. You'll also need your social security card if you don't have your SSN memorized (you should probably make an effort to memorize it).

That's pretty much it!! Really not very exciting, but necessary :) I officially leave in 13 days, and will check in at my apartment complex in 19 days! SO excited. Also, I should find out what apartment complex I'm living in around the same time Lindsey and I leave!! If this is news to you, the check in process has changed! Disney will now give you your itinerary ahead of time, including what apartment complex to check in to/you will be living in. You find this out about a week ahead of time, and now find out your work location at casting instead of check in!!

Next up will likely be an OFFICIAL packing blog! Or a detailed timeline blog. LET THE COUNTDOWN CONTINUE.

No comments:

Post a Comment