D-Fam

D-Fam

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

ACCEPTED!!!

I have some news....I WAS ACCEPTED! Could not be happier right now :D I woke up this morning to my best friend texting me saying she got in, so I checked my dashboard....and nothing. Still in progress. So I was depressed and started playing candy crush when I saw the "Congratulations" email and I started bawling. Yep I was crying by myself in my room while jumping up and down, no shame. So here's a little time line:

February 6th - Completed application and WBI
February 10th - Phone interview
March 4th - Pended
March 12th - Accepted at 9:51am

I have already accepted my role for Quick Service Food and Beverage at Walt Disney World for Fall of 2014 :) Now to pick out my arrival dates and pay my fees, then I'm good to go until I need to figure out housing! SO THRILLED <3


No comments:

Post a Comment