D-Fam

D-Fam

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Pended

I got the infamous "pended" email. What this is, is an email stating that Disney is still processing my application and I'm pending final decision. So in other terms...my status hasn't changed and I am still in progress. Some people have called them and Disney told them that they needed more time to process these applications because there are so many to go through. There have been basically no acceptances since Saturday (it is now mid Tuesday) and there was HUGE pending wave today but no acceptances. Everyone pended had interviewed at least 2 weeks ago, so Disney was obligated to send them a status update. It's good, because I was not NLIC'd (No Longer In Consideration) which means cut. This also not necessarily good, however, because many people do get the NLIC email after being pended. So fingers crossed I'm one of the few to get accepted because I REALLY want this. If any of you out there are pending, don't lose hope! There's a massive group of us, and they'll definitely send out acceptances to a good amount of us :) There are plenty of alum who were pended before being offered a position. They're just making sure they have the perfect spot for you!! That's all. Hopefully next blog will be an acceptance...I know I've said that the past like 3 posts haha but maybe this time it'll actually come true? Have a very magical day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment