D-Fam

D-Fam

Friday, March 14, 2014

Got My Roommates!!

I have officially found five other fabulous roommates, so there are currently six of us, but we're willing to get two more! My roommate is named Lindsey, and she's also working quick service food and beverage (QSFB) and we went to high school together so we always knew we'd room if we both got in! My other roommates we found through facebook, once everyone gets accepted they all post surveys about themselves and if you like someone, you message them! So my other apartment-mates are Sarah, Ashley, Mikaela, and Alison. Everyone is in either housekeeping, custodial, or QSFB. I am SO thrilled to meet these girls in person!! We have all decided we want Universal season passes because HARRY POTTER, and we're determined to take on the Kitchen Sink. Google it if you don't know what this is. All of us except Lindsey have birthdays during the program (three of us in October!) so we also want to make it to the Be Our Guest restaurant in Magic Kingdom. I am so lucky to have found these girls so similar to me so fast! Oh, and we all love tea. So that's cool. Haha :) SO EXCITED TO MOVE IN! 171 days and 20 hours until check-in <3 AND TOMORROW I'M GOING TO CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE AHHHHHHHHHHHH! So much excitement. And Disneyland on Sunday where we get to eat at the Blue Bayou!!! (That awesome restaurant inside Pirates of the Caribbean) That's it for now! Have an incredibly magical weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment