D-Fam

D-Fam

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Accepting My Position

I thought I'd make a quick post on accepting my spot! This is something I didn't see floating around so I feel like it's good information. Once I got my "Congratulations!" email, I had to click on a hyperlink that actually tells you your position (for me it was QSFB) and whether you are fall or fall advantage. You read through a contract and at the end click either "I accept my offer" or decline. Once you send that in, you have to wait for another email. This email is step two of the acceptance process! This email gives you a link that sends you to a website that you pay your fees through. In my case it was $304.50, for Disneyland it's about $800. After you submit your payment you receive ANOTHER email that is basically your receipt saying you paid your fees. Then you get another email which links you to your program dates. There were 4 dates available for fall - August 4th, August 11th, August 18th, and September 2nd. I picked September 2nd because I have a summer job this summer and need to be there through the end of August! So after I did that I received my final email that looked like this:


So THAT was exciting :) Then I received yet another email. This one is sent to everyone and says "requesting additional information" but all that they want to know is your birthday. And that's it! YOU'RE ALL SIGNED UP! Basically within 2 hours, I received 7 emails from Disney! But I am so excited for this experience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment