D-Fam

D-Fam

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Because I'm Bored...My Disney Favorites!

So I'm still waiting to hear back from Disney, and can't get my mind off Disney so I thought I'd make a favorites list: Disney style! *This excludes California Adventure, I've never been, but I'm going in 2 weeks!

Favorite Disney Park: Magic Kingdom!
Favorite Disney ride: Um, I have a million. The Little Mermaid ride, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Pirates of the Caribbean!
Favorite Disney Classic: The Lion King and The Little Mermaid
Favorite Disney Pixar: The Incredibles
Favorite New Disney Princess Movie: Tangled and Frozen oh my gosh such perfection
Favorite Disney Sequal: The Lion King sequels! Both of them :)
Favorite Non-Animated Disney Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean
Favorite Disney Song: Um. All of them. Let It Go, Part of Your World, A Whole New World, Beauty and the Beast, and anything from Tarzan to name a few.
Favorite Disney Princess: Ariel!
Favorite Non-Princess: Megara from Hercules. She's awesome. Oh, and also Mulan.
Favorite Disney Food: Dole Whips, orange and pineapple swirled!
Favorite Disney Quote: "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt
Favorite Disney Sidekick: Definitely Mushu, Olaf, and Pascal <3
Favorite Disney Restaurant: Blue Bayou in Disneyland.
Favorite Disney Show: Wishes! Brings tears every time haha
Favorite Disney Villain: Hades. I also like Scar though, gotta have that sass ;)
Favorite Disney Character: Mickey Mouse, how can you NOT choose him??

That's all I got. HOPEFULLY next blog post will be an acceptance...

No comments:

Post a Comment