D-Fam

D-Fam

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Roommate Survey

So people on the Facebook page do this thing where they make roommate surveys to try and find roommates so they don't get randomly paired. Here's mine!

BACKGROUND
Name: Marin Jacobson 
Gender: Female
Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Birthday/Age: October 14, 1994, 19 going on 20!
Hometown: Snohomish (Seattle), Washington
Religion: Christian 
School: Colorado State University 
Major: Equine Science with a minor in Agricultural Resource Economics
Year in School: Freshman
Are you allergic to anything? NOPE
Where do you work? Nowhere currently, but last summer I was camp counselor and this summer I’m waitressing at a dude ranch in southern Colorado! I’m going SoCo ;) Lawlz.                                        Do you have any siblings? 1 sister! She’s 17
Do you have any pets? 2 dogs
Who do you live with? My roommate Nicole, but when I’m home, my sister and parents!

*DCP DETAILS*
WDW or DL? Walt Disney World
What role? QSFB 
What program? Fall 2014
Do you want to live in Wellness or Non-Wellness? Wellness
How many people do you want to live with? 5-7
Which housing complex would you like to live in? Patterson! But next up would be Chatham or Commons.
Driving or flying?: Flying

*LIFESTYLE*
Do you party? How often? I’d have to go with never…I prefer eating, sleeping, movie marathons, and hitting the parks :)
Do you drink? Nope!
Do you smoke? No, I like my lungs.
Do you like to cook? Sometimes! If I’m not super tired, then YES.  
Are you a night person or morning person? Mornings and I are basically toothpaste and orange juice. NIGHT. 
Do you snore? Only if I’m sick!
What does your bedroom normally look like? Pretty organized
Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? It’s gotta be cool/cold. This girl does not sleep in hot.
Would you rather go out or stay in? Depends on my mood
J I’d like to do some of both! Movie marathons days, and park/Orlando exploring.
What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? PARKS. Both Disney and Universal! But also movie marathons, sleeping, going to the beach, and I’m always up for a spontaneous adventure!
Do you workout a lot? Hahahaha! Um no. But I am super competitive so I LOVE playing sports. The gym? Not so much. I’m always up for beach volleyball though!

*PERSONALITY*
Three words that describe you: Witty, fun, and (is this dumb?) responsible
One good quality: I’m really dependable! I don’t forget about the small things, and hate being late
One bad quality: I’m sarcastic so sometimes I’m not very sensitive. But just tell me I crossed the line and I’ll TOTALLY apologize and watch myself!
Are you outgoing or quiet? Mostly outgoing! Sometimes I can be quiet though.
Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? I like mostly being with people,but sometimes need a little alone time! 
What are you biggest pet peeves? Close-minded people/judgmental people
What would you want in a roommate? Well I already have my roommate, but as far as apartment mates go, people who love to have (clean) fun and are up for a night in, or a night at the parks! MUST BE WILLING TO ATTEMPT KITCHEN SINK. ;)
Are you messy or organized? Organized 
How do you feel about sharing? I don’t mind as long as you ask
Do you like to have people over? Yes, but not like a ton of people at one time. And as long as they stay out of all my personal stuff!
Favorite thing to do: Play (in the parks/sports/outside), read, sleep, watch movies, and EAT.
Favorite Music: Country and rock!! I tolerate rap, but don’t enjoy it haha. Everything else I’m open to!
Favorite TV Shows: Pretty Little Liars, Once Upon a Time, Dance Moms, the Bachelor, and Psych 
Favorite Movies: All Disney movies. Like all. (But not all Disney-Pixar), Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Red, Get Smart, Flicka, basically anything happy, or funny.

Favorite book: Harry Potter series, the Goose Girl, and the Eragon (Inheritance) series!
Favorite Food: Mashed potatoes with gravy…
Favorite Candy: Depends on the month. Currently it is red licorice (REAL Australian goodness), and Cadbury eggs!  
Favorite Drink: Chai tea, and anything blended! Unless it has coffee. 
Favorite Color: Blue and purple

*DISNEY!*
Favorite Character: Jack Sparrow <3
Favorite Movie: The Lion King and The Little Mermaid!                                                                          Favorite Prince: Beast
Favorite Princess: Rapunzel and Ariel 
Favorite Villain: Madam Mim, Hades, and Scar 
Favorite Disney Channel Show: Hannah Montana, no shame
Favorite Park: ALL OF THEM


No comments:

Post a Comment